I love receiving comments on my blog, but since Treefall Writing is about encouraging understanding, compassion and respect, here are some guidelines to help us along that journey:
- Please keep your comments friendly and courteous. I’m more than happy for you to disagree with me and other commenters, but please do it respectfully. I’d rather you didn’t swear, and I won’t tolerate any kind of abuse or threats, at me or others. I’d also appreciate non-racist, non-sexist, and non-defamatory language. Thank you!
- Try to stay relevant to the post you’re commenting on. If you have something to say that’s not exactly related to the post, you can always contact me via the Contact form.
- You can leave your own link as part of your name, but please don’t include additional links in your comment. If you’ve written something that’s extremely relevant then I can make an exception, but if you are clearly just advertising your own site by leaving a link to it, your comment will be deleted.
- Any blatant spam or advertising will always be deleted.
- And finally – this is my blog and I have the final say on what my readers can or can’t see.