Mentoring, Critiquing & Editing
Over the past few years, one thing I’ve discovered is how much I enjoy mentoring and encouraging others to pursue their creative passions. Whether you’re 9 or 39 or 90, if you write, or dream of writing, I would be delighted to journey with you. This will look different for each writer, but could include some or all of the following:
- help you determine your writing goals and how to reach them;
- inspire you to stop procrastinating and get started;
- encourage you to persevere when the road is difficult;
- provide accountability;
- offer feedback on your writing and how to develop it further;
- suggest books, articles and other resources;
- inform you about publishing opportunities and competitions;
- assist you to prepare your manuscript for a publisher or competition;
- connect you to other writers through twitter, Facebook and local writing organisations.
If you think having a mentor would benefit your writing journey, please contact me.
Critiquing and Editing
I also offer a range of critiquing and editing services:
- overview critique/manuscript assessment;
- first ten pages critique;
- detailed structural critique;
- line by line edit;
Please contact me if you would like to know more.